Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday: Another year wiser

Today is my 23rd birthday! Birthdays always bring back great memories for me, I have had some amazing birthdays over the years. For some strange reason the older I get the more I still expect to have the same kind of birthdays I had as a kid. I know it sound so odd but I still feel that the day should revolve around me and that a birthday cake is just as important now as it was to the 5 year old me. Out of all the really nice gifts that I received today the one I was most excited about was The Lion King! I remember watching that movie when I was little in the theaters. I grew up watching Disney movies and I am always excited when I am able to get them on DVD/Blueray. My VHS's have been collecting dust in my parents garage lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment